Bucket lists are fun, but there’s an issue with them:
People focus primarily on their ‘once in a lifetime’ experiences, but I think it’s essential to pursue a life that makes you feel alive now:
Why wait to feel electrified and awestruck til you’re under the Northern Lights?
Why wait to feel held and supported till you’ve found your soulmate ?
Why wait to feel fully alive till you’ve retired?
Isn’t it time you had an agenda of escapades that thrilled you, with people that make you feel energized: like a curious redhead with a personality as fiery as her hair?
After a tiring day of meetings on a work trip, I’ll wait at your bedside wearing just a smile to greet you. You and I could spend a half-day on a Tuesday visiting an amusement park, laughing, and feeling like kids again. Other days, we’ll take on food tours and secret speakeasies, plus a tour of my curves.
No matter what adventure we get up to, our dates will be bucket list items you’ll want to check off again and again.
-See you soon,
At a Glance:
- Age: mid 20’s
- Height: 5’5″
- Measurements: 32b, dress size 2-4
- Piercings: Nose, ears
- Tattoos: many, a variety of large and small
- No shaving anywhere, like a slightly more groomed version of your favorite 70’s starlet
- Sexuality: bi (ask me about having some of my favorite playmates join us😉)
A few of my favorites:
- 80’s tv shows
- Food tours (both abroad and locally!)
- Cuddles. So, so many cuddles. (especially wearing your t-shirt)
- Both tourist traps and under-the-radar spots
- A good cocktail
- Traveling by train
- Water parks
- Bubble baths for two
- Board games
- Everything horror themed