So- you’ve decided that you want to set a date! I’m as excited as you are. Now, where to start?
Well, you’ll start by handling screening, deposits
Having an assistant that handles initial communication makes sure that I can save the spare time I’d spend screening suitors, talking schedules or receiving deposits and makes sure I can focus that time on my career, school, or relaxing with family and friends. After Emily handles initial screening/scheduling and receives your deposit, she passes you on to me and we can talk from there!
Thanks for understanding- fill out the information below and Emily will be in touch via email.
Required Screening Information- email firstname.lastname@example.org with-
- Your full legal name and age.
- Your phone number (no VOIPS allowed)
- Your Twitter username if you have a client Twitter.
- Your home city
- Where/when you’re hoping to see me (what date and time? What city? A hotel of your choice or something I book?)
- How long of
an engagementyou’d like to see me for
- A picture of you holding your legal id
- The links to the websites/ads of at least two companion reference you’ve seen in the last three months, so I may contact them for reference.
- If not #6, your employment information – Employer Name/Company Name, Your Position/Title, Company Website, Main Telephone Line, Your Direct Line, your LinkedIn
urland a valid reason for calling.
- What payment method you’ll be using for your engagement deposit fee. (I have cash app, Google Pay or mailed cash in a book)
- Where did you find me at? (Tryst/Slixa? Client Referral? Twitter? etc)
- A bit about yourself! What do you think is important for me to know about you?
Remember to keep your message
I look forward to beginning something beautiful together.